Jon shoots high quality work for clients such as KPMG, Ernst Young, Anthrosite, Sydney Local Health District & Rotacaster.
From 2002 until 2012 he was a staff photographer at The Sydney Morning Herald.
In 2009, Jon travelled to Nepal with the Fred Hollows Foundation to document their ongoing work to eradicate preventable blindness.
Photographs from Jon's personal documentary projects are held by The National Library of Australia, The State Library of New South Wales & the Australian National Maritime Museum
In 2011, Jon self-published Predominantly Orange, a book of photographs from his documentation of the ubiquitous safety-cone.
Jon is currently working on Apocalypse Now: In response to anxiety. This project is being printed in platinum from original 5x7" negatives.
- Finalist 2017 National Photographic Portrait Prize
- Finalist 2016 CLIP Award for new landscape photography
- Finalist 24th Muswellbrook Photographic Award (2014)
- Finalist portrait category for the 2012 (inaugural) Kennedy Awards
- Shortlisted in the 2008 & 2009 Head On portrait prize.
- Highly Commended Daily Life/Feature category for the 2008 Walkley Awards
- Finalist Art and About Sydney 2006